The iconic Le Creuset Dutch oven is indispensable in the kitchens of home cooks and professional chefs alike. Recognized for its strength and durability, cast iron is the prime material for slow-cooking, braising, browning, roasting and simmering soups, thanks to its ability to maintain even and consistent heat. It needs no seasoning and can be used in your oven and stovetop.
Le Creuset produced the first enameled cast iron nearly a century ago, and the original foundry still operates today, where 15 skilled artisans hand-inspect each piece.
- Colorful exterior enamel is shock-resistant to prevent chipping and cracking
- Sand-colored interior enamel has a smooth finish that promotes caramelization, prevents sticking and resists stains
- Dome-shaped lid locks in flavor by promoting continuous circulation of heat and moisture
- Wide loop handles provide a safe and comfortable grip
- Signature black phenolic knob is oven-safe up to 500°F
- Stainless steel knob is safe at any oven temperature
- No seasoning required
- Lifetime Warranty